Jeddah, a commercial hub, located on the shores of the Red Sea has been known till date for the magnificent tourist places that it has. It is also known for its huge collection of mall situated in the city but very few of us are aware that it is also a city that organised various awareness campaigns for different medical issues.
It makes sure that all the malls, public departments and other places raise up health issues and guide the people about the importance of health in this modern era which is indeed a beneficial approach. The city’s Red Sea Mall, the largest shopping mall in Jeddah is well-known for organizing such awareness campaigns and events around the year.
Saudi Anaesthesia – Another important campaign!
For this month’s events, Saudi Anaesthesia awareness campaign is organized at the Red Sea mall on the 19th of October 2017. This event will begin at 6:00 PM sharp at Gate number 8. As per the details received, it is said that this event is organized to highlight the lack of awareness of this disease among the people and the issues related to funding.Other areas where it will focus are mentioned below:
- Provide awareness among the society about Anaesthesia and provide more explanations on the importance of facilitating surgical and non-surgical operations including endoscopy, therapeutic and diagnostic radiography.
- Educating the people on the types of Anaesthesia and the importance of each type. It will also focus on how the symptoms can be identified as per the appropriate type in each of the patients.
- Changing some misconceptions about the disease and sharing important details.
- A way to prepare the patient in case he or she has it and the steps of precautions to be followed.
- Spreading awareness of Epidural amongst the pregnant ladies.
As per the discussions held last year, the doctors had pointed out that Anaesthesia has become the main factor that has led to the discovery of modern surgery science. This procedure has then invented certain surgical intervention on the patient without causing much pain.
The goal of the campaign is to also help the patient to be prepared mentally, psychologically and physically for the surgery that they have to undergo through. The procedure also includes certain methods such as the patient being asked about the medical history, physical examinations, laboratory tests and options for a planned surgery.
On this World Anesthesia day 2017, The Red Sea Mall, one of the largest shopping mall in Jeddah has invited each one of you to attend this event without fail and understand the importance of this awareness campaign.