Red Sea Mall – A large sea filled with Shopping and Entertainment!

Shopping anywhere in Saudi Arabia is a wonderful experience in itself and one of the more popular things that everyone wishes to do, other than the many outdoor activities like travelling or visiting. If you are a shopper and want to get more information on Saudi Arabia shopping malls then this blog will definitely help you in getting some information. One of the best places to visit here is Jeddah, which is also known as the heart of Saudi Arabia and a commercial hub for shopping. Jeddah has really very famous malls such as Mall of Arabia, Red Sea Mall, Al Salaam Mall and many more out of which Red Sea Mall is considered to be one of the largest ones.

Shopping mall Saudi Arabia

Some of the lesser known facts about this shopping mall in Saudi Arabia

This mail is the largest and the most beautiful mall situated in Jeddah that has over 90% of international brands selling their products there. It has places for eateries, parking space, sports and social events as well as a high end hotel and offices. In the year 2011, it received many awards such as Excellence in Retailing, Gold Awards, Excellence in Tourism and many more. The biggest hit of this mall is the Food court there that has numerous outlets to eat and it is completely full on weekends where not even a spare seat is left to sit.

As per the information stated by the GM of this mall, International brands hold 90 per cent of market sales and thus the mall is able to run due to these sales. The figures have stated that nearly 75% of the mall opened up in the year 2008 but still some more retailers weren’t sure of opening up. Since then the malls occupancy rate has been increasing year after year due to the number of international brands coming in and today in this year of 2017, the occupancy has reached 98%.

It has also been said that international brands have played the major role in reviving this mall from the beginning, as it collaborates in promoting the mall to a percentage that reaches more than 90 per cent today, while the remaining 10 percent completely depends on the malls’ activities. This is the reason international retail names were attracted especially the popular ones, so that it helps in increasing the mall’s unit marketing value and make it a huge success.

It is thus considered to be a huge place for shopping different items with almost 450 stores currently. It is not only the perfect place to shop but also employs nearly 2500 people out of which 300 females work in this mall.They believe in giving charity and provide women with an opportunity to work.It not only attracts international brands to sell but also helps people to earn a living for themselves. The reason for such employment is the location of this mall in the North of Jeddah that has huge population living there.

So what are you waiting for? Try visiting this mall today in case you have not yet visited it and see the beauty and truth of this Shopping Mall in Saudi Arabia as mentioned here.