Is the red sea actually red? How does a red sea look like- a garden full of roses or a sea of red hot water? If a place like Jeddah, which is the primary gateway to the holiest place of Islam have a different kind of sea then don’t you think it is definitely very unique and interesting place to visit? Well!
Visiting Jeddah, a city of Saudi Arabia, isn’t a bad idea to silent the wave of such questions and no doubt that it is just the perfect place for all the shopaholics, as each and every Jeddah Mall is buzzing with trending outfits, people pf all sizes and shapes and delicious food.
Jeddah is considered to be one the holiest city and one of the best places to be if you love to shop till you drop. It is also known to be the best destination to spend quality time with your family and fulfil your dream to shop in the amazing malls of Jeddah.
Among the oceans of malls, there are many malls which are actually optimal for shopping. They are so spectacular that they provide several facilities like water fountains, skating games, bowling, carting etc. The Jeddah malls list also contains some thing for all those history buffs too.
Brand lovers can find a wide variety of international brands in these malls. Some of them are H&M, Zara etc. Foodies can let their tongue taste delicious foods like Ma’soub, egg beans and fahsa. Once you enter a shopping mall in this beautiful place, you will not be able to leave by just grabbing one or two things. The best way to go for shopping in this city is to go without any expectations because you are bound to get all kinds of positive surprises. Here is the list of few top-notch malls of Jeddah:
- Red Sea Mall: A mall can help your child to develop his skills through a simulation of real life jobs. Yup, you read that right. Red sea mall features a walk of history which is embellished with traditional decorations and paintings of historical Saudi and boutiques
- Mall of Arabia: It is the largest mall of Jeddah, and this mall has unique Saudi stuff to attract people to this mall
- Le Chateau: One of the most scenic malls is Le Chateau. This mall is built with an elaborate architectural design containing luxury brand names
- Al Serafi Megamall: Though having fewer shops, it has an ice rink which is now used for Bumper-Car-On-Ice rides which make it a one stop shop for all entertainment purposes
- Heraa Mall: Want to enjoy a wide range of stores? This mall attracts people not only from its wide range of products but also by a food court available to satisfy your empty stomach after shopping
- Haifaa Mall: This mall is the perfect place for shopping, dining and entertainment for the whole family.
The above is a narrowed list of malls and other uniqueness of Jeddah to let you explore by visiting there. In a nutshell, Jeddah is the perfect city for all sorts of entertainment, dining, shopping, and spending time with family at Red Sea beach and amazing malls.
So, what are you waiting for? Plan your dates, look out for flights and pack your bags right away. It is always suggested to go by doing all the visa application and flight booking by yourself to eliminate any kinds of middlemen tensions and stress. If you are going for the first time, find out the best time to be there in Jeddah mall, beaches and tourist attractions.