Saudi Arabia is one such country that is considered to be the largest in the Arabian Peninsula. It basically extends from the Red Sea lying in the western area to the Arabian Gulf in the east. It is a land which is filled with astonishing natural beauty including the sculpted sand dunes along with the waters of the Red Sea. It is also one of the largest exporters of oil as well as the place which is defined to having one of the finest and largest malls within it.
The Red Sea Mall also known as the largest Shopping mall in Saudi Arabia is a hub where people can shop, have fun and complete entertainment altogether at one place. Located on Malek road in the northern suburbs, it has a built in area of about 242,000 that contains a mall, a 4-starhotel, and underground parking areas.
What offers are currently going on
If you ever plan to visit this mall, I suggest that you first visit their website personally before you go so that you are aware of the discounts and offers that are currently going on. This has to be done so that you are equally aware of the things you might be able to purchase at a discounted rate.
Approaching the info desk or visiting the interactive screen might not help you clear your confusions and this is why it is advisable to check for offers and discounts in advance. Trying to look on the interactive screen might be time-consuming as well since you have to navigate the mouse with your finger on the screen which might waste another 10 more minutes. More the discounts and offers more will there be a rush to grab it.
Instead of all this, I will share with you some of the offers that the Red Sea Mall is currently offering. River Woods, one of the leading brands in the International market has come up with discount offers that range from 20% to 50% on indispensable basics and contemporary fashion from women, girls, boys, and babies.
Victoria’s Secret also known as one of the largest American retailers of women’s lingerie has also come up with an offer of buying two large perfumes that start from SR 290 respectively until the 3rd of September.Along with this you also can purchase one set of lingerie and get another one absolutely free.
Are you feeling excited by just reading these two offers? Then stay tuned as there are still more offers to be discussed here. Now, this is definitely going to be a great surprise for all you females out there since MAC, one of the leading cosmetic manufacturers in the world has also come up an offer at this mall.
And the biggest surprise is that you get to choose a free product after making a minimum purchase of SR 300.This offer has already begun this 16th August and will last until 16th September only.This time the Eid offers are different and attractive, especially for the females.
This is how this biggest Shopping mall in Saudi Arabia has been earning its 90 per cent revenue through different promotions being offered by these international brands while the remaining 10 percent is being earned through various mall activities. Enjoy shopping this Eid , the best ever for that ultimate shopping experience.